Joomag culture thrives on open communication and the exchange of ideas. Our team members are identified not only by their high level of professionalism but also by passion and enthusiasm toward Changes. Getting results and being effective are crucial; we Dream Big and become smarter every day.
Our Customer Success Department has a significant impact on the success of the business, as it creates an image of Joomag and an impression in the eyes of our customers. That is why each team in the department (Customer Success, Customer Education) targets designing successful long-term relationships with our customers and putting their wishes at the center of operations.
Now we welcome a talented Customer Success Intern to be of service to the Enterprise CSM with daily activities such; as summarizing emails, writing follow-up emails, answering general inquiries of customers, doing research, etc.
1. The first objective is to assist the Customer Success Manager in building long-term relationships with our customers, improving their customer experience, driving new revenue opportunities, and ensuring success on the Joomag platform.
Typical tasks here include:
2. The second objective is to Work Like a Team, Live Like a Family.
We spend a lot of time together. As a result, we’ve come to know each other as a family. We take care of our own, celebrate success, learn through failure, and respect each other regardless of our different viewpoints. So you need to:
Why join Joomag?
The full hiring cycle can take anywhere from 2-3 weeks to complete. You will receive feedback throughout the entire process so that you are always updated.
1. Testing: Lasts 30mins. At this stage, we aim to measure your English writing skills and customer orientation skillset. An online test is expected with case-based situational questions.
2. HR Interview | online: Lasts ~30 mins. You will meet with Joomag’s Recruitment Specialist - Ashkhen Hovhannisyan. We will introduce the company, share insights about the role, and review your career goals amp; plans. Knowledge amp; experience-based questions will be asked in order to assess your professional amp; personal skills.
3. Professional interview: Lasts ~30 mins. You will be invited to the second interview with our Customer Success Team Lead - Lusine Khachatryan. During the interview, you’ll dig deeper into a Customer Success job profile at Joomag, review your skillset amp; discuss several professional topics
4. Product training: You will be contacted and invited to participate in product training which is divided into three stages: 1) the initial Joomag product training session 2) exam day. After clearing the HR interview, you will be given additional information.